We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our exceptional team. Reporting to the CEO, this position supports the office through a variety of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate has strong organizational and communication skills.
This is a full-time permanent position in our Cambridge, Ontario office. The schedule is 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Full Covid-19 protocols are in place.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Respond to inquiries over the phone, via email and in person.
- Support the office with all administrative tasks and projects.
- Office ordering/purchasing, inventory and organizing.
- Coordinating social activities for company staff.
- Supports the office leadership team.
- Able to work independently, and keep management updated of any business concerns.
- Performs other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Elevated written and verbal communication skills.
- High knowledge and adaptability using various computer programs, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Post-Secondary education in Office or Business Administration.
- 2+ years experience as an Office Administrator, Office Coordinator or Administrative Assistant preferred.
About Smarter Alloys
Smarter Alloys is enabling a transformation in design and utility of products and devices used by everyone, everywhere. Smarter Alloys’ Multiple Memory Material™ technology unlocks the full potential of shape memory alloys to be materials that truly function like machines. Multiple Memory Material is a platform technology that expands the application space of shape memory materials across a wide range of industries.
If you are interested in this role please send us your resume and salary expectations by clicking the link below:
Smarter Alloys is enabling a transformation in design and utility of products and devices used by everyone, everywhere.