As our new Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the tactical execution of our marketing strategy.
You will develop and manage marketing programs across various channels to support business growth and revenue generation. You’ll achieve this by first understanding our business objectives, industries, and verticals, and then by driving lead acquisition and building brand awareness.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Work closely with our senior leadership team to understand our business and its goals
- Lead the planning, implementation, and execution of marketing and lead generation campaigns across multiple channels including our website, social media, SEO, and more
- Identify and implement SEO best practices, and set up, monitor, and report on SEO and SEM marketing efforts
- Copywrite and manage content for our website, social media, and promotional campaigns
- Create sales materials
- Ensure quality and consistency in execution of all content marketing efforts
- Coordinate and prepare marketing materials for various campaigns and industry events, and support event management
Success in this role will be about more than just increasing traffic to our website or growing our social media engagement. Your key goal will be to help us grow our sales and revenue through leads generated by your marketing efforts.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator, someone highly adaptable, creative, and capable of working across multiple verticals and switching gears quickly. One day you might be working in the medical device space marketing to dental professionals, and the next to automotive companies in need of materials experts.
Our team moves quickly, so we need someone who builds trust through competence, and brings initiative and tenacity to everything they do. Our ideal candidate will be excited by this variety and fast pace.
If you are smart, ambitious, and brimming with positive energy, and are excited by the opportunity to work in a dynamic industry-leading start-up, then we want to hear from you.
Endodontic Sales Representative
As our new Endodontic Sales Representative, you will be responsible for all Paradigm sales and support in the United States.
Succeeding in this role means much more than just having good sales skills. You also have an excellent grasp of the endodontic industry and can talk with authority to dental professionals. You are able to confidently build strong relationships with endodontists and administrators and become a trusted product advisor.
Ideally, you also have a specific background in endodontic/dental sales, or previous experience selling Nitinol-based medical devices (stents/tubes/wires). You bring a strong knowledge base to the role and are eager to learn much more.
You’re a terrific communicator and are comfortable selling to a wide variety of people, whether it’s over the phone or face-to-face. You’re highly detail-oriented, self-motivated, and comfortable working independently from home or on the road. The only limit to your success will be how hard you are willing to work.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our product line, particularly Paradigm endofiles, and our Multiple Memory Material™ technology
- Be flexible and responsive to the needs of your customers
- Build out a customer list and become a trusted source for all your customers’ needs
- Work closely with dentists and endodontists to help them understand the product and use it effectively
- Provide guidance on the safe and effective use of our products
- Support local, regional and national trade shows as needed.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas while managing the territory within assigned expense budgets.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with both dealer reps and key customers by co-traveling and direct selling activities.
- Develop and present business plans and promotions to customer base that drives results.
- Effectively uses CRM to properly manage sales opportunities within the territory.
You will have responsibility for a huge territory, a unique and proprietary portfolio with lots of differentiation, and the ability grow the role as wide as you can imagine.
This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic, growing company and eventually build your own team of sales people.
Materials Science Engineer
As our new Materials Science Engineer, you will play an integral role on our materials science team, helping to develop and advance our technology and materials.
You will be working with smart materials (including shape memory alloys) and advanced manufacturing processes to understand how these processes can be used to control the function of these materials.
- Support the materials team on NiTi-based shape memory alloy R&D activities, and any projects related to materials and device development and testing
- Perform material properties characterization and testing using a variety of techniques (optical microscopy, SEM, DSC, thermomechanical testing, tensile testing, laser processing, heat treating, hardness testing)
- Perform statistical analysis on materials testing results
- Develop a thorough understanding of multi-memory-materials technology
Every day in this role will offer an opportunity to apply your deep technical knowledge to help develop innovative solutions to important problems.
To succeed in this role, you will require a strong grasp of metallic materials, and be able to use both experimental and numerical methods to optimize these materials for different applications.
You will enjoy the benefits of working with an experienced, knowledgeable, and collaborative team, who will support you when needed but also empower you to solve problems independently and work autonomously.
If you have a passion for materials science and are a highly motivated and independent self-starter looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a big impact in a rapidly growing company, look no further.
As our new Mechanical Engineer, your primary goal is to design, build, and test mechanical devices for the energy harvesting, automotive, and medical device industries. We’re looking for someone who can truly own their projects, and carry them independently all the way through design, prototyping, testing, and production.
Primarily, we’re looking for someone with experience in powertrain design, and some experience working with mechanical power transmission, and related design for manufacturing experience.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Design, build, and test everything mechanical, from miniature devices to larger machines, incorporating programmable shape memory alloy technology
- Develop and execute verification and validation activities including test plans and building equipment
- Support procurement and commissioning of automation, mechanical, and manufacturing equipment for both rapid prototyping and production
- Support marketing, business development, production, quality, and research and development efforts
You will have the independence and freedom to work on your projects independently, but with that freedom comes the responsibility of being understanding and responsive to the iterative nature of the work, and of communicating effectively with rest of the team.
You also have great technical strength, and you’re more than just book smart – you love digging into projects, getting your hands dirty, and feeling the rush that comes with successfully testing your own creations. You take pride in documenting your work and sharing in a collaborative manner
You should also be the kind of person who can look at the big picture, and intuitively understand all the work that needs to be put in place to achieve it. You’re not only a problem solver, you are a problem definer – able to insightfully characterize problems and develop comprehensive requirements for which you develop solutions.
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry-leading start-up, then we want to hear from you.
As our new Electronics Designer, you will play an integral role in our design process – transforming vision into reality, as you contribute to the design of new applications for our programmable shape memory alloy technology.
We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer/hardware designer – someone with hands-on experience building control and data acquisition systems, as well as the ability and desire to take ownership of everything from understanding requirements of large scale systems, to specifying, assembling, and integrating the components, right down to writing code to support the firmware to integrate these systems.
Working across project teams, you will:
Design, build, and test electronic prototypes for data acquisition systems and system control
- Troubleshoot open-ended problems in prototyping and design
- Design hardware system architecture as well as program firmware
- Integrate sensors and feedback control on lab prototypes and couple to SCADA systems.
- Design, create, and test custom PCBs and electrical devices for applications ranging from consumer electronics to medical devices
- Develop layouts for multi-layer PCB designs, considering signal integrity, board stack-up optimization, heat dissipation, etc.
- Assist in the development of novel SMA sensing techniques
- Conduct circuit design simulations
- Specify and source components
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to integrate electronics in various SMA systems
Every day in this role will offer an opportunity to exercise your creativity and apply your deep technical knowledge to create innovative solutions to important problems.
You’ll enjoy a unique role in which you’ll get to work independently and with multidisciplinary teams. You’ll serve as a leader on our electrical engineering team, providing mentorship and guidance to more junior team members, while also supporting management with critical decision-making.
In addition to honing your skills in electronics design, you’ll sharpen your project management and interpersonal skills, and develop a broad knowledge of shape memory alloys and their applications.
If you are a highly motivated and independent self-starter, looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a big impact in a rapidly growing company, look no further.